MIT kid with a passion for rawkin
located in Boston, MA United States • Listed on Feb 13, 2010 9:06 PM -0500
- Legitimate startup or product concept pitches only.
- Recruiting for open positions is NOT ok.
- Boston, MA United States
- Day Job?
- Cool people, hackin, photography, graphic design
- Year Born
- CS + Management
- MIT Media Lab, Apple
- Programming Languages
- Django, CakePHP, Symfony, Kohana (CodeIgnighter Branch)
- iPhone, Facebook, Android, Twitter, Windows, Mac OS, UNIX/Linux
- Data Mining, Algorithms, Mobile, Graphics
- Industry Experience
- Social Media, Real-Time, Social Gaming, Mobile, Location-Based
Short Answer Questions
Describe something you have built recently.
1. Fully functional location-based social network with B2B hookins. First paying business customer after 1 month of crammed development with cofounder. 2. Media Lab project on interactive television; scalable mobile client that enhances the viewing experience. 3. Localized-keyword matching to enable the "zero-touch" experience on iPhones where interesting, relevant stuff automatically pops up.
Why do you want to work on a startup or side project?
It's fun! I guess it was really when I realized those were the times I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to be in such a position, working on fascinating projects. Figured it made sense to maximize the time I felt like that.
Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?
I love reacting to concepts and thinking of cool extensions. Feel free to swing your idea by me! I am usually overloaded with a few projects, but would be more than happy to give constructive feedback and look for opportunities. If it doesn't work with me, I'll see if I can hook you up with some of my other friends here at MIT / Sloan that might be interested in your concept.